Where should I setup a bank account in Phan Thiet?
We asked expats in Phan Thiet what banks they use and there advice about banking. They advised...
"Before retiring in Phan Thiet, expats should be aware of the cost of living, which is generally lower than in other parts of the country. It is important to research the local healthcare system and ensure that adequate medical care is available. Additionally, expats should familiarize themselves with the local culture and customs, as well as the language, to ensure a smooth transition. It is also important to research the local job market and the availability of recreational activities. Finally, expats should ensure that they have the necessary visas and permits to live and work in Vietnam," said a member in Phan Thiet, Vietnam.
- What should I pack when moving to Phan Thiet?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Phan Thiet?
- Will I be able to find a job in Phan Thiet?
- What is life like in Phan Thiet?
- What do expats in Phan Thiet appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Phan Thiet?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Phan Thiet accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Phan Thiet like?
- What are healthcare services like in Phan Thiet?
- What are medical services in Phan Thiet like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Phan Thiet?
- What are emergency services like in Phan Thiet?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Phan Thiet?
- How are local medical facilities in Phan Thiet?
- As a foreigner living in Phan Thiet, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where should I setup a bank account in Phan Thiet?If you live in Phan Thiet, newcomers to Phan Thiet would love to hear your answer to this question.