Where should I setup a bank account in Vienna?
We asked expats in Vienna what banks they use and there advice about banking. They advised...
"Vienna is a great city to retire in, offering an excellent quality of life, beautiful scenery, and a variety of cultural attractions. However, there are some things that expats should consider before moving to Vienna. It’s important to research the cost of living to see if it’s affordable for your budget. You should also make sure you're familiar with the Austrian laws and regulations, as well as the language, if applicable. Vienna has an efficient public transport system, which makes it easy to get around, but you may want to consider a car if you plan to move between the city and the surrounding areas. Lastly, the healthcare system in Austria is excellent, but you may need to make sure that you have the appropriate insurance coverage if you require medical care," said another expat in Vienna, Austria, Austria.
- What should I pack when moving to Vienna?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Vienna?
- Will I be able to find a job in Vienna?
- What is life like in Vienna?
- What do expats in Vienna appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Vienna?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Vienna accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Vienna like?
- What are healthcare services like in Vienna?
- What are medical services in Vienna like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Vienna?
- What are emergency services like in Vienna?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Vienna?
- How are local medical facilities in Vienna?
- As a foreigner living in Vienna, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where should I setup a bank account in Vienna?If you live in Vienna, newcomers to Vienna would love to hear your answer to this question.