Where should I setup a bank account in Mal Pais?
We asked expats in Mal Pais what banks they use and there advice about banking. They advised...
"Setting up a bank account in Mal Pais can be done at the local BBVA Bancomer bank, which is located on Principal Avenue in Mal Pais. Other banks, such as Banco de Costa Rica, may also have branches located in the area," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Mal Pais, Costa Rica.
- What should I pack when moving to Mal Pais?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mal Pais?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mal Pais?
- What is life like in Mal Pais?
- What do expats in Mal Pais appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Mal Pais?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Mal Pais accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Mal Pais like?
- What are healthcare services like in Mal Pais?
- What are medical services in Mal Pais like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mal Pais?
- What are emergency services like in Mal Pais?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Mal Pais?
- How are local medical facilities in Mal Pais?
- As a foreigner living in Mal Pais, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where should I setup a bank account in Mal Pais?If you live in Mal Pais, newcomers to Mal Pais would love to hear your answer to this question.