Where should I setup a bank account in Alexandria?
We asked expats in Alexandria what banks they use and there advice about banking. They advised...
"Before retiring in Alexandria, expats should be aware of the local culture and customs. It is important to research the cost of living in Alexandria, as well as the availability of healthcare and other services. Expats should also be aware of the security situation in the city, and take necessary precautions to ensure their safety. Additionally, expats should familiarize themselves with the local language, as English is not widely spoken in Alexandria. Finally, expats should be aware of the visa and residency requirements for living in Egypt," wrote a member who made the move to Alexandria, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Alexandria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Alexandria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Alexandria?
- What is life like in Alexandria?
- What do expats in Alexandria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Alexandria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Alexandria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Alexandria like?
- What are healthcare services like in Alexandria?
- What are medical services in Alexandria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Alexandria?
- What are emergency services like in Alexandria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Alexandria?
- How are local medical facilities in Alexandria?
- As a foreigner living in Alexandria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where should I setup a bank account in Alexandria?If you live in Alexandria, newcomers to Alexandria would love to hear your answer to this question.