Where should I setup a bank account in Athens?
We asked expats in Athens what banks they use and there advice about banking. They advised...
"Before retiring in Athens, expats should be aware of the cost of living, which is higher than in many other parts of the country. Additionally, expats should research the healthcare system in Athens, as well as the availability of medical services and insurance. It is also important to be aware of the local culture and customs, as well as the language, as English is not widely spoken in Athens. Finally, expats should research the local job market and the availability of housing, as well as the cost of living in the city," commented one expat who made the move to Athens, Greece.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before retiring in Athens?
- What do I need to know before moving to Athens?
- How do I find a place to live in Athens?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Athens?
- What is the average cost of housing in Athens?
- How do I meet people in Athens?
- What should I pack when moving to Athens?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Athens?
- Will I be able to find a job in Athens?
- What is life like in Athens?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Athens?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Athens?
- What is the social scene like in Athens?
- What advice to expats in Athens have about housing?
- What are medical services in Athens like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Athens?
- Is the cost of living in Athens high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Athens?
- Why do people move to Athens?
Where should I setup a bank account in Athens?If you live in Athens, newcomers to Athens would love to hear your answer to this question.