Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?
We asked expats in Mumbai what banks they use and there advice about banking. They advised...
"Mumbai is a vibrant and bustling city, and it can be an exciting place to retire. Before retiring in Mumbai, expats should research the cost of living and the availability of healthcare and other services. It is also important to familiarize oneself with the local culture and customs, as well as the language. Additionally, expats should consider the climate and the air quality, as Mumbai can be quite hot and humid, and air pollution can be a problem. Finally, expats should look into the visa requirements and the process for obtaining a residence permit," remarked another expat in Mumbai, India.
- What should I pack when moving to Mumbai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mumbai?
- What is life like in Mumbai?
- What do expats in Mumbai appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Mumbai?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Mumbai accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Mumbai like?
- What are healthcare services like in Mumbai?
- What are medical services in Mumbai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mumbai?
- What are emergency services like in Mumbai?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Mumbai?
- How are local medical facilities in Mumbai?
- As a foreigner living in Mumbai, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?If you live in Mumbai, newcomers to Mumbai would love to hear your answer to this question.