Where should I setup a bank account in The Hague?
We asked expats in The Hague what banks they use and there advice about banking. They advised...
"Before retiring in The Hague, expats should be aware of the cost of living, which is higher than the national average. Additionally, expats should research the healthcare system and the availability of medical services in the area. It is also important to understand the local culture and customs, as well as the language, to ensure a smooth transition. Expats should also consider the availability of public transportation and the cost of housing in the area. Finally, expats should research the local job market to ensure that they can find suitable employment if needed," wrote a member who made the move to The Hague, The Netherlands.
Quickly and easily find trusted moving, insurance, relocation and other providers with Expat Exchange's Moving Planner. Select which of our trusted partners you would like to hear from and we'll do the rest.
Get Started Now
- What should I pack when moving to The Hague?
- Where should I setup a bank account in The Hague?
- Will I be able to find a job in The Hague?
- What is life like in The Hague?
- What do expats in The Hague appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in The Hague?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in The Hague accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in The Hague like?
- What are healthcare services like in The Hague?
- What are medical services in The Hague like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in The Hague?
- What are emergency services like in The Hague?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in The Hague?
- How are local medical facilities in The Hague?
- As a foreigner living in The Hague, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where should I setup a bank account in The Hague?If you live in The Hague, newcomers to The Hague would love to hear your answer to this question.