Where should I setup a bank account in Coronado?
We asked expats in Coronado what banks they use and there advice about banking. They advised...
"The most convenient option for setting up a bank account in the Coronado area is to open an account with Wells Fargo Bank. Wells Fargo offers a variety of banking services, including checking and savings accounts, mortgages, and investment services. Wells Fargo has several branches in the Coronado area, located at 994 Orange Avenue, 1335 Vista Way, and 1160 Palomar Street. All three locations are open from 9:00AM to 5:00PM on weekdays and from 9:00AM to 1:00PM on Saturdays," said another expat in Coronado, Panama.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Coronado?
- What do I need to know before moving to Coronado?
- How do I find a place to live in Coronado?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Coronado?
- What is the average cost of housing in Coronado?
- How do I meet people in Coronado?
- What should I pack when moving to Coronado?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Coronado?
- Will I be able to find a job in Coronado?
- What is life like in Coronado?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Coronado?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Coronado?
- What is the social scene like in Coronado?
- What advice to expats in Coronado have about housing?
- What are medical services in Coronado like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Coronado?
- Is the cost of living in Coronado high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Coronado?
- Why do people move to Coronado?
Where should I setup a bank account in Coronado?If you live in Coronado, newcomers to Coronado would love to hear your answer to this question.