What are emergency services like in Curitiba?
When we asked members about emergency services in Curitiba, they wrote...
"Emergency services in Curitiba, are similar to those in other major cities, with ambulances, police, and fire departments available to respond to emergencies. To call for an ambulance, you would need to dial the emergency number, which is 192 for medical emergencies. Once connected, you should provide your location, the nature of the emergency, and any other relevant information to help the dispatcher send the appropriate assistance. It is important to remain calm and follow any instructions given by the dispatcher while waiting for help to arrive," remarked another expat in Curitiba, Brazil.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Curitiba?
- What do I need to know before moving to Curitiba?
- How do I find a place to live in Curitiba?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Curitiba?
- What is the average cost of housing in Curitiba?
- How do I meet people in Curitiba?
- What should I pack when moving to Curitiba?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Curitiba?
- Will I be able to find a job in Curitiba?
- What is life like in Curitiba?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Curitiba?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Curitiba?
- What is the social scene like in Curitiba?
- What advice to expats in Curitiba have about housing?
- What are medical services in Curitiba like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Curitiba?
- Is the cost of living in Curitiba high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Curitiba?
- Why do people move to Curitiba?
What are emergency services like in Curitiba?If you live in Curitiba, newcomers to Curitiba would love to hear your answer to this question: