What are emergency services like in Riga?
When we asked members about emergency services in Riga, they wrote...
"Emergency services in Riga are well-equipped and responsive, providing assistance in cases of medical emergencies, fires, and accidents. To call for an ambulance in Riga, you should dial the European emergency number, which is 112. This number connects you to the emergency services, including medical assistance, and operators can communicate in multiple languages," explained one expat living in Riga, Latvia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Riga?
- What do I need to know before moving to Riga?
- How do I find a place to live in Riga?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Riga?
- What is the average cost of housing in Riga?
- How do I meet people in Riga?
- What should I pack when moving to Riga?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Riga?
- Will I be able to find a job in Riga?
- What is life like in Riga?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Riga?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Riga?
- What is the social scene like in Riga?
- What advice to expats in Riga have about housing?
- What are medical services in Riga like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Riga?
- Is the cost of living in Riga high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Riga?
- Why do people move to Riga?
What are emergency services like in Riga?If you live in Riga, newcomers to Riga would love to hear your answer to this question: