What are emergency services like in Chisinau?
When we asked members about emergency services in Chisinau, they wrote...
"Emergency services in Chisinau are similar to those in other countries, with dedicated teams of professionals ready to respond to various emergencies, including medical, fire, and police incidents. To call for an ambulance in Chisinau, you would need to dial the emergency number, which is 112. This number connects you to an operator who can dispatch the appropriate emergency service to your location. It is important to provide clear and accurate information about the situation and your location to ensure a timely response," explained one expat living in Chisinau, Moldova.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Chisinau?
- What do I need to know before moving to Chisinau?
- How do I find a place to live in Chisinau?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Chisinau?
- What is the average cost of housing in Chisinau?
- How do I meet people in Chisinau?
- What should I pack when moving to Chisinau?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Chisinau?
- Will I be able to find a job in Chisinau?
- What is life like in Chisinau?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Chisinau?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Chisinau?
- What is the social scene like in Chisinau?
- What advice to expats in Chisinau have about housing?
- What are medical services in Chisinau like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Chisinau?
- Is the cost of living in Chisinau high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Chisinau?
- Why do people move to Chisinau?
What are emergency services like in Chisinau?If you live in Chisinau, newcomers to Chisinau would love to hear your answer to this question: