Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
When we asked members in Olten if they typically need to travel to see specialists, they replied...
"Yes, there are a good number of medical specialists in Olten. People in Olten can access a wide range of medical services, including general practitioners, specialists, and hospitals. For highly specialized medical care, people in Olten typically go to larger cities such as Zurich, Basel, or Bern, which have larger hospitals and more specialized medical services," remarked another expat in Olten, Switzerland.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Olten?
- What do I need to know before moving to Olten?
- How do I find a place to live in Olten?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Olten?
- What is the average cost of housing in Olten?
- How do I meet people in Olten?
- What should I pack when moving to Olten?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Olten?
- Will I be able to find a job in Olten?
- What is life like in Olten?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Olten?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Olten?
- What is the social scene like in Olten?
- What advice to expats in Olten have about housing?
- What are medical services in Olten like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Olten?
- Is the cost of living in Olten high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Olten?
- Why do people move to Olten?
Will I need to travel to see a specialist?If you live in Olten, newcomers to Olten would love to hear your answer to this question: