Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
When we asked members in Batam if they typically need to travel to see specialists, they replied...
"Yes, there are a good number of medical specialists in Batam. People in Batam can access a wide range of medical specialists, including general practitioners, dentists, optometrists, and specialists in fields such as cardiology, neurology, and oncology. For highly specialized medical care, people in Batam typically travel to Singapore, which is only a short ferry ride away. Singapore is home to some of the best medical facilities in the region, and is well-equipped to handle complex medical cases," explained one expat living in Batam, Indonesia.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before retiring in Batam?
- What do I need to know before moving to Batam?
- How do I find a place to live in Batam?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Batam?
- What is the average cost of housing in Batam?
- How do I meet people in Batam?
- What should I pack when moving to Batam?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Batam?
- Will I be able to find a job in Batam?
- What is life like in Batam?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Batam?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Batam?
- What is the social scene like in Batam?
- What advice to expats in Batam have about housing?
- What are medical services in Batam like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Batam?
- Is the cost of living in Batam high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Batam?
- Why do people move to Batam?
Will I need to travel to see a specialist?If you live in Batam, newcomers to Batam would love to hear your answer to this question: