Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
When we asked members in Minturno if they typically need to travel to see specialists, they replied...
"Yes, there are a good number of medical specialists in Minturno. People in the area can access general practitioners, dentists, and specialists in a variety of fields. For highly specialized medical care, people typically travel to larger cities such as Rome, Naples, or Milan, where they can access a wider range of specialists and more advanced medical technology," said a member in Minturno, Italy.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Minturno?
- What do I need to know before moving to Minturno?
- How do I find a place to live in Minturno?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Minturno?
- What is the average cost of housing in Minturno?
- How do I meet people in Minturno?
- What should I pack when moving to Minturno?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Minturno?
- Will I be able to find a job in Minturno?
- What is life like in Minturno?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Minturno?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Minturno?
- What is the social scene like in Minturno?
- What advice to expats in Minturno have about housing?
- What are medical services in Minturno like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Minturno?
- Is the cost of living in Minturno high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Minturno?
- Why do people move to Minturno?
Will I need to travel to see a specialist?If you live in Minturno, newcomers to Minturno would love to hear your answer to this question: