Are common prescription medications available in Hamilton?
When we asked expats in Hamilton if common prescription medications are available in Hamilton, they wrote...
"Yes, common prescription medications are available in Hamilton. Most pharmacies in the city carry a wide range of medications, including both over-the-counter and prescription drugs. Many of the larger pharmacies also offer online ordering and delivery services. Additionally, there are several medical clinics in the city that offer prescription medications," wrote a member who made the move to Hamilton, Bermuda.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
"Prescription medicines are covered through your insurance. This is one area which is better than UK as there is no co-pay for common prescription items, compared with the standard prescription charge in UK. Some that are OTC in UK are not available without prescription here - for example oral antifungals. Others surprisingly are available OTC such as some sleeping tablets and strong laxatives. Many vitamins are available in pharmacies," explained one expat living in Hamilton, Bermuda.
- What should I pack when moving to Hamilton?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hamilton?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hamilton?
- What is life like in Hamilton?
- What do expats in Hamilton appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Hamilton?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hamilton accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Hamilton like?
- What are healthcare services like in Hamilton?
- What are medical services in Hamilton like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hamilton?
- What are emergency services like in Hamilton?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Hamilton?
- How are local medical facilities in Hamilton?
- As a foreigner living in Hamilton, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Are common prescription medications available in Hamilton?If you live in Hamilton, newcomers to Hamilton would love to hear your answer to this question: