Are common prescription medications available in Curitiba?
When we asked expats in Curitiba if common prescription medications are available in Curitiba, they wrote...
"Yes, common prescription medications are available in Curitiba. The city has numerous pharmacies and drugstores where you can find a wide range of medications for various health conditions. Some of the well-known pharmacy chains in Curitiba include Droga Raia, Drogasil, and Farmácias Nissei. To purchase prescription medications, you will need a valid prescription from a licensed medical professional. It is also worth noting that some medications may have different brand names or formulations in Brazil compared to other countries, so it is essential to consult with a local pharmacist or doctor for the appropriate medication," wrote a member who made the move to Curitiba, Brazil.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Curitiba?
- What do I need to know before moving to Curitiba?
- How do I find a place to live in Curitiba?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Curitiba?
- What is the average cost of housing in Curitiba?
- How do I meet people in Curitiba?
- What should I pack when moving to Curitiba?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Curitiba?
- Will I be able to find a job in Curitiba?
- What is life like in Curitiba?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Curitiba?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Curitiba?
- What is the social scene like in Curitiba?
- What advice to expats in Curitiba have about housing?
- What are medical services in Curitiba like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Curitiba?
- Is the cost of living in Curitiba high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Curitiba?
- Why do people move to Curitiba?
Are common prescription medications available in Curitiba?If you live in Curitiba, newcomers to Curitiba would love to hear your answer to this question: