What do people like (and dislike) about Villavicencio?
When we asked expats and global nomads what they like and dislike about living in Villavicencio, they replied...
"Expats and digital nomads living in Villavicencio appreciate the city's laid-back atmosphere and the friendly locals. They also enjoy the low cost of living, which allows them to stretch their budget further. Additionally, the city's proximity to the Amazon rainforest and other natural attractions make it an ideal destination for outdoor enthusiasts. On the other hand, some expats and digital nomads may find the lack of infrastructure and public transportation options to be a challenge. Additionally, the language barrier can be a challenge for those who don't speak Spanish," explained one expat living in Villavicencio, Colombia.
"I love Villavicencio, the llanero and the rivers and the culture is amazing. It has all the modern conveniences with many large malls and great restaurants. Guanajuato at Prima Vera is as close to TexMex as it gets. Bastimento has amazing American and traditional dishes. Overall has many wonderful day trips in the area," said another in Villavicencio, Colombia.
- What should I pack when moving to Villavicencio?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Villavicencio?
- Will I be able to find a job in Villavicencio?
- What is life like in Villavicencio?
- What do expats in Villavicencio appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Villavicencio?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Villavicencio accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Villavicencio like?
- What are healthcare services like in Villavicencio?
- What are medical services in Villavicencio like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Villavicencio?
- What are emergency services like in Villavicencio?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Villavicencio?
- How are local medical facilities in Villavicencio?
- As a foreigner living in Villavicencio, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do people like (and dislike) about Villavicencio?If you live in Villavicencio, newcomers to Villavicencio would love to hear your answer to this question: