What do people like (and dislike) about Salinas?
When we asked expats and global nomads what they like and dislike about living in Salinas, they replied...
"Expatriates and digital nomads living in Salinas appreciate the city's laid-back atmosphere and its proximity to the beach. They also enjoy the low cost of living, which allows them to stretch their budget further. Additionally, the city's warm climate and friendly locals make it a great place to live. On the other hand, some expats and digital nomads may find the lack of infrastructure and public transportation options to be a challenge. Additionally, the language barrier can be a challenge for those who don't speak Spanish," commented one expat who made the move to Salinas, Ecuador.
With Offices in BOTH Ecuador and the US, Ecuador Visas with Attorney Sara Chaca is the No. 1 Visa Law Firm for Your Move! Specializing in Ecuador Residency Visas plus converting from Temporary to Permanent Residency, Containers, Real Estate Closings, Wills and Estate Planning, Driver Licenses, Opening Businesses & Citizenship!
"Cost of living , beach, much more reliable internet make Salinas my last stop on the planet," remarked another expat in Salinas, Ecuador.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Salinas?
- What do I need to know before moving to Salinas?
- How do I find a place to live in Salinas?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Salinas?
- What is the average cost of housing in Salinas?
- How do I meet people in Salinas?
- What should I pack when moving to Salinas?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Salinas?
- Will I be able to find a job in Salinas?
- What is life like in Salinas?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Salinas?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Salinas?
- What is the social scene like in Salinas?
- What advice to expats in Salinas have about housing?
- What are medical services in Salinas like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Salinas?
- Is the cost of living in Salinas high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Salinas?
- Why do people move to Salinas?
What do people like (and dislike) about Salinas?If you live in Salinas, newcomers to Salinas would love to hear your answer to this question: