What do people like (and dislike) about Mumbai?
When we asked expats and global nomads what they like and dislike about living in Mumbai, they replied...
"Expats and digital nomads living in Mumbai often appreciate the city's vibrant culture, diverse cuisine, and bustling nightlife. They also enjoy the city's convenient transportation system, which makes it easy to get around. On the other hand, expats and digital nomads may find the city's high cost of living and traffic congestion to be challenging. Additionally, the city's hot and humid climate can be difficult to adjust to," explained one expat living in Mumbai, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mumbai?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mumbai?
- How do I find a place to live in Mumbai?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mumbai?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mumbai?
- How do I meet people in Mumbai?
- What should I pack when moving to Mumbai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mumbai?
- What is life like in Mumbai?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mumbai?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mumbai?
- What is the social scene like in Mumbai?
- What advice to expats in Mumbai have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mumbai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mumbai?
- Is the cost of living in Mumbai high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mumbai?
- Why do people move to Mumbai?
What do people like (and dislike) about Mumbai?If you live in Mumbai, newcomers to Mumbai would love to hear your answer to this question: