What do people like (and dislike) about Sejong City?If you live in Sejong City, newcomers to Sejong City would love to hear your answer to this question:
- What should I pack when moving to Sejong City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sejong City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sejong City?
- What is life like in Sejong City?
- What do expats in Sejong City appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sejong City?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sejong City accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sejong City like?
- What are healthcare services like in Sejong City?
- What are medical services in Sejong City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sejong City?
- What are emergency services like in Sejong City?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sejong City?
- How are local medical facilities in Sejong City?
- As a foreigner living in Sejong City, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?