What do people like (and dislike) about Coronado?
When we asked expats and global nomads what they like and dislike about living in Coronado, they replied...
"I find the Coronado Panama area to have lot's of amenities & friendly native people. Most everything we need is here, but if not, it is a 1.5 hour drive to Panama City. Wish the beaches had bigger waves! Love that the currency is the US dollar," explained one expat living in Coronado, Panama.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
"As a senior citizen we receive a Government mandated "senior discount" of 20% meds , 25% restaurants (no booze) Movies 50% and many more -- We live in a gated community on +/-1,400 sq m property in a 4 bdrm 3 bathroom home with pool our monthly Maint or club dues $140.Yearly real Estate taxes +/-$25 per YEAR Auto insurance cheaper Food is not cheap since most is imported over all its a great place. One great advantage is that the circulating currency is the US dollar!!," said another expat in Coronado, Panama.
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member? Join Today (it's free).
- What do I need to know before retiring in Coronado?
- What do I need to know before moving to Coronado?
- How do I find a place to live in Coronado?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Coronado?
- What is the average cost of housing in Coronado?
- How do I meet people in Coronado?
- What should I pack when moving to Coronado?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Coronado?
- Will I be able to find a job in Coronado?
- What is life like in Coronado?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Coronado?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Coronado?
- What is the social scene like in Coronado?
- What advice to expats in Coronado have about housing?
- What are medical services in Coronado like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Coronado?
- Is the cost of living in Coronado high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Coronado?
- Why do people move to Coronado?
What do people like (and dislike) about Coronado?If you live in Coronado, newcomers to Coronado would love to hear your answer to this question: