What type of social life can someone expect in San Jose?
When we asked expats and global nomads about their social experiences in San Jose, they replied...
"Expats, retirees and digital nomads living in San Jose typically have an active social life. They often join local clubs and organizations, attend cultural events, and make friends with other expats, retirees and digital nomads. They also take advantage of the city's many restaurants, bars, and cafes to socialize and meet new people. Additionally, they often take part in outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and surfing, which provide opportunities to meet other like-minded individuals," said another expat in San Jose, Costa Rica.
"There is a difference between having a social life among expats and locals. Both have their pluses and minuses, but not the same ones," wrote a member who made the move to San Jose, Costa Rica.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to San Jose?
- Where should I setup a bank account in San Jose?
- Will I be able to find a job in San Jose?
- What is life like in San Jose?
- What do expats in San Jose appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in San Jose?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in San Jose accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in San Jose like?
- What are healthcare services like in San Jose?
- What are medical services in San Jose like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in San Jose?
- What are emergency services like in San Jose?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in San Jose?
- How are local medical facilities in San Jose?
- As a foreigner living in San Jose, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What type of social life can someone expect in San Jose?If you live in San Jose, newcomers to San Jose would love to hear your answer to this question: