What type of social life can someone expect in Bali?
When we asked expats and global nomads about their social experiences in Bali, they replied...
"Westerners are from all over. They are a quirky lot, and many of them are pandemic deniers," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Bali, Indonesia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Bali?
- What do I need to know before moving to Bali?
- How do I find a place to live in Bali?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bali?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bali?
- How do I meet people in Bali?
- What should I pack when moving to Bali?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bali?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bali?
- What is life like in Bali?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Bali?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Bali?
- What is the social scene like in Bali?
- What advice to expats in Bali have about housing?
- What are medical services in Bali like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bali?
- Is the cost of living in Bali high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Bali?
- Why do people move to Bali?
What type of social life can someone expect in Bali?If you live in Bali, newcomers to Bali would love to hear your answer to this question: