What are medical services in Playa Jaco like?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Playa Jaco, they replied...
"In addition to general practice physicians, dentistry services and physical well being facilities, the area offers specialized care physicians who attend to the area residents. Local general care physicians offer the use of their offices for this specialized service such as women's health care, cardiology, dermatology, advanced dentistry and internal medicine," said another in Playa Jaco, Costa Rica.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Playa Jaco?
- What do I need to know before moving to Playa Jaco?
- How do I find a place to live in Playa Jaco?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Playa Jaco?
- What is the average cost of housing in Playa Jaco?
- How do I meet people in Playa Jaco?
- What should I pack when moving to Playa Jaco?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Playa Jaco?
- Will I be able to find a job in Playa Jaco?
- What is life like in Playa Jaco?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Playa Jaco?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Playa Jaco?
- What is the social scene like in Playa Jaco?
- What advice to expats in Playa Jaco have about housing?
- What are medical services in Playa Jaco like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Playa Jaco?
- Is the cost of living in Playa Jaco high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Playa Jaco?
- Why do people move to Playa Jaco?
What are medical services in Playa Jaco like?If you live in Playa Jaco, newcomers to Playa Jaco would love to hear your answer to this question: