What are medical services in Puerto Vallarta like?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Puerto Vallarta, they replied...
"Puerto Vallarta offers a wide range of medical services for both locals and visitors. The city has several hospitals and clinics that provide quality care and services, including general medical care, emergency services, and specialized treatments. Many of the hospitals and clinics are staffed by experienced and qualified medical professionals, and they offer a variety of treatments and procedures. Additionally, Puerto Vallarta has a number of pharmacies that provide prescription medications and over-the-counter drugs. For those seeking alternative treatments, Puerto Vallarta also has a number of holistic health centers that offer a variety of services, such as acupuncture, massage, and yoga," said a member in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
"As cash customers of healthcare services in both the US and Mexico, we have found that private system medical costs all across Mexico are 1/20 of what it used to cost us back in California. We have also found the quality of care to be better," remarked another expat who made the move to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Puerto Vallarta?
- What do I need to know before moving to Puerto Vallarta?
- How do I find a place to live in Puerto Vallarta?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Puerto Vallarta?
- What is the average cost of housing in Puerto Vallarta?
- How do I meet people in Puerto Vallarta?
- What should I pack when moving to Puerto Vallarta?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Puerto Vallarta?
- Will I be able to find a job in Puerto Vallarta?
- What is life like in Puerto Vallarta?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Puerto Vallarta?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Puerto Vallarta?
- What is the social scene like in Puerto Vallarta?
- What advice to expats in Puerto Vallarta have about housing?
- What are medical services in Puerto Vallarta like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Puerto Vallarta?
- Is the cost of living in Puerto Vallarta high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Puerto Vallarta?
- Why do people move to Puerto Vallarta?
What are medical services in Puerto Vallarta like?If you live in Puerto Vallarta, newcomers to Puerto Vallarta would love to hear your answer to this question: