What are medical services in Tromso like?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Tromso, they replied...
"Tromso offers a wide range of medical services for its residents. The city has several hospitals, including the University Hospital of North Norway, which provides a range of specialized services. There are also several private clinics and medical centers that offer general medical care, as well as specialized services such as dentistry, optometry, and physical therapy. Additionally, Tromso has a number of pharmacies and health food stores that provide access to a variety of medications and health products," said a member in Tromso, Norway.
Quickly and easily find trusted moving, insurance, relocation and other providers with Expat Exchange's Moving Planner. Select which of our trusted partners you would like to hear from and we'll do the rest.
Get Started Now
- What should I pack when moving to Tromso?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tromso?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tromso?
- What is life like in Tromso?
- What do expats in Tromso appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tromso?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tromso accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tromso like?
- What are healthcare services like in Tromso?
- What are medical services in Tromso like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tromso?
- What are emergency services like in Tromso?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tromso?
- How are local medical facilities in Tromso?
- As a foreigner living in Tromso, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are medical services in Tromso like?If you live in Tromso, newcomers to Tromso would love to hear your answer to this question: