What are medical services in Coimbra like?
When we asked expats and global nomads about the quality of medical care in Coimbra, they replied...
"Coimbra has a severe problem with administration and issuing SNS numero de utente (health care number)," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Coimbra, Portugal.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Coimbra?
- What do I need to know before moving to Coimbra?
- How do I find a place to live in Coimbra?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Coimbra?
- What is the average cost of housing in Coimbra?
- How do I meet people in Coimbra?
- What should I pack when moving to Coimbra?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Coimbra?
- Will I be able to find a job in Coimbra?
- What is life like in Coimbra?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Coimbra?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Coimbra?
- What is the social scene like in Coimbra?
- What advice to expats in Coimbra have about housing?
- What are medical services in Coimbra like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Coimbra?
- Is the cost of living in Coimbra high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Coimbra?
- Why do people move to Coimbra?
What are medical services in Coimbra like?If you live in Coimbra, newcomers to Coimbra would love to hear your answer to this question: