What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
When we asked expats and global nomads in Geneva about their experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system, they replied...
"The healthcare system in Geneva has been very responsive to the pandemic. The government has implemented a range of measures to protect the population, including the introduction of a contact tracing app, the closure of non-essential businesses, and the implementation of social distancing measures. The healthcare system has also been quick to respond to the needs of the population, providing testing and treatment for those affected by the virus. The healthcare system has also been proactive in providing information and guidance to the public on how to protect themselves and their families from the virus. Overall, the healthcare system in Geneva has been very effective in responding to the pandemic," remarked another expat who made the move to Geneva, Switzerland.
- What should I pack when moving to Geneva?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Geneva?
- Will I be able to find a job in Geneva?
- What is life like in Geneva?
- What do expats in Geneva appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Geneva?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Geneva accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Geneva like?
- What are healthcare services like in Geneva?
- What are medical services in Geneva like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Geneva?
- What are emergency services like in Geneva?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Geneva?
- How are local medical facilities in Geneva?
- As a foreigner living in Geneva, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?If you live in Geneva, newcomers to Geneva would love to hear your answer to this question: