What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
When we asked expats and global nomads in Mussoorie about their experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system, they replied...
"The pandemic has had a significant impact on the local healthcare system in Mussoorie. The local hospitals have been overwhelmed with the influx of patients, leading to long wait times and limited access to medical care. The availability of medical supplies and equipment has also been limited, making it difficult for healthcare workers to provide adequate care. Additionally, the lack of testing facilities has made it difficult to accurately diagnose and treat patients. Despite these challenges, the local healthcare system has been doing its best to provide quality care to those in need," said a member in Mussoorie, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mussoorie?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mussoorie?
- How do I find a place to live in Mussoorie?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mussoorie?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mussoorie?
- How do I meet people in Mussoorie?
- What should I pack when moving to Mussoorie?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mussoorie?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mussoorie?
- What is life like in Mussoorie?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mussoorie?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mussoorie?
- What is the social scene like in Mussoorie?
- What advice to expats in Mussoorie have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mussoorie like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mussoorie?
- Is the cost of living in Mussoorie high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mussoorie?
- Why do people move to Mussoorie?
What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?If you live in Mussoorie, newcomers to Mussoorie would love to hear your answer to this question: