What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
When we asked expats and global nomads in Minturno about their experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system, they replied...
"The healthcare system in Minturno has been very responsive to the pandemic. The local hospital has been providing testing and treatment for those who have been infected with the virus. The hospital has also been providing telemedicine services to those who are unable to come in for an appointment. The local health department has been providing information and resources to the community about the virus and how to stay safe. Additionally, the local pharmacies have been providing medications and supplies to those in need. Overall, the healthcare system in Minturno has been doing its best to provide quality care to those affected by the pandemic," said a member in Minturno, Italy.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Minturno?
- What do I need to know before moving to Minturno?
- How do I find a place to live in Minturno?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Minturno?
- What is the average cost of housing in Minturno?
- How do I meet people in Minturno?
- What should I pack when moving to Minturno?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Minturno?
- Will I be able to find a job in Minturno?
- What is life like in Minturno?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Minturno?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Minturno?
- What is the social scene like in Minturno?
- What advice to expats in Minturno have about housing?
- What are medical services in Minturno like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Minturno?
- Is the cost of living in Minturno high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Minturno?
- Why do people move to Minturno?
What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?If you live in Minturno, newcomers to Minturno would love to hear your answer to this question: