What is the social scene like in Quito?
When we asked people living in Quito about the social scene there, they described it saying...
"Quito is a vibrant city with a lively social scene. There are plenty of bars, clubs, and restaurants to explore, as well as a variety of cultural activities and events. The city is known for its vibrant nightlife, with plenty of live music, dancing, and socializing. There are also plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, such as hiking, biking, and exploring the city's many parks and plazas. Quito is a great place to meet new people and make new friends, and the city's friendly locals are always happy to help visitors explore the city," explained one expat living in Quito, Ecuador.
"The Ecuadorian people have been very accepting and friendly to me. This is my home now and I'm very happy with my decision to move here," said another expat in Quito, Ecuador.
- What should I pack when moving to Quito?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Quito?
- Will I be able to find a job in Quito?
- What is life like in Quito?
- What do expats in Quito appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Quito?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Quito accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Quito like?
- What are healthcare services like in Quito?
- What are medical services in Quito like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Quito?
- What are emergency services like in Quito?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Quito?
- How are local medical facilities in Quito?
- As a foreigner living in Quito, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the social scene like in Quito?If you live in Quito, newcomers to Quito would love to hear your answer to this question: