What is the social scene like in Coimbra?
When we asked people living in Coimbra about the social scene there, they described it saying...
"Dating is a problem. There is minimal app support, and there is a clash of dating culture between the Portuguese and UK/US immigrants," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Coimbra, Portugal.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Coimbra?
- What do I need to know before moving to Coimbra?
- How do I find a place to live in Coimbra?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Coimbra?
- What is the average cost of housing in Coimbra?
- How do I meet people in Coimbra?
- What should I pack when moving to Coimbra?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Coimbra?
- Will I be able to find a job in Coimbra?
- What is life like in Coimbra?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Coimbra?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Coimbra?
- What is the social scene like in Coimbra?
- What advice to expats in Coimbra have about housing?
- What are medical services in Coimbra like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Coimbra?
- Is the cost of living in Coimbra high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Coimbra?
- Why do people move to Coimbra?
What is the social scene like in Coimbra?If you live in Coimbra, newcomers to Coimbra would love to hear your answer to this question: