What advice to expats in Batam have about housing?
When we asked people living in Batam about the social scene there, they described it saying...
"When looking for housing in Batam, it is important to research the area thoroughly and visit the property in person before signing a lease. Make sure to ask about the security of the area and the availability of amenities such as shops, restaurants, and transportation. It is also important to check the condition of the property and the quality of the furnishings. Additionally, it is wise to negotiate the rent and other terms of the lease before signing. Finally, it is important to be aware of the local laws and regulations regarding rental agreements," explained one expat living in Batam, Indonesia.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Batam?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Batam?
- Will I be able to find a job in Batam?
- What is life like in Batam?
- What do expats in Batam appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Batam?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Batam accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Batam like?
- What are healthcare services like in Batam?
- What are medical services in Batam like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Batam?
- What are emergency services like in Batam?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Batam?
- How are local medical facilities in Batam?
- As a foreigner living in Batam, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What advice to expats in Batam have about housing?If you live in Batam, newcomers to Batam would love to hear your answer to this question: