What are typical rents in Playa Jaco?
We asked expats and digital nomads in Playa Jaco what typical rental prices are in Playa Jaco. They commented...
"$1000 per month will be a condo with lesser amenities, smaller square footage, pool access, security. At this price range or slightly less, you will be expected to pay for electric but generally cable, wáter and internet is provided. At the $1,200 - $2,000 price point, an upper scale condo or a private home. The condo will have pool access, security, upscale appliances and a spacious layout. Generally three bedrooms and Americanized features. You most likely will be responsible for the electricity payment with cable/water, internet included. Over $2,000 - $3,000, you will find larger homes and upper scale condominiums. You will definitely have Americanized features such as upscale kitchens, bathrooms, furnishings, exclusive security, covered parking. Your utilities may be covered as some condos have "cooling towers" for air conditioning which will substantially reduce individual electric bills. The maintentance fees for these rental units are high so be aware if you are responsable for any portion of maintenance fees especially with these types of rental units. In condo complexes with buildings of several floors, the higher floors will have higher rental rates as these are the most popular and exclusive. Penthouse units will have exclusive entrances and these will be of the highest price range," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Playa Jaco (Jaco Beach), Costa Rica.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Playa Jaco?
- What do I need to know before moving to Playa Jaco?
- How do I find a place to live in Playa Jaco?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Playa Jaco?
- What is the average cost of housing in Playa Jaco?
- How do I meet people in Playa Jaco?
- What should I pack when moving to Playa Jaco?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Playa Jaco?
- Will I be able to find a job in Playa Jaco?
- What is life like in Playa Jaco?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Playa Jaco?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Playa Jaco?
- What is the social scene like in Playa Jaco?
- What advice to expats in Playa Jaco have about housing?
- What are medical services in Playa Jaco like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Playa Jaco?
- Is the cost of living in Playa Jaco high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Playa Jaco?
- Why do people move to Playa Jaco?
What are typical rents in Playa Jaco?If you live in Playa Jaco, newcomers to Playa Jaco would love to hear your answer to this question: