What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Alexandria what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In Alexandria, many rental homes typically come with appliances such as a refrigerator, a washing machine, and a stove or oven. In addition, some rental properties may also include air conditioning units and even a water heater. Depending on the rental property, furniture may also be included," remarked another expat who made the move to Alexandria, Egypt.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Alexandria?
- What do I need to know before moving to Alexandria?
- How do I find a place to live in Alexandria?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Alexandria?
- What is the average cost of housing in Alexandria?
- How do I meet people in Alexandria?
- What should I pack when moving to Alexandria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Alexandria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Alexandria?
- What is life like in Alexandria?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Alexandria?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Alexandria?
- What is the social scene like in Alexandria?
- What advice to expats in Alexandria have about housing?
- What are medical services in Alexandria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Alexandria?
- Is the cost of living in Alexandria high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Alexandria?
- Why do people move to Alexandria?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Alexandria, newcomers to Alexandria would love to hear your answer to this question: