What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Cairo what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In a rental property in Cairo, tenants can typically expect to find a refrigerator, stove, oven, washing machine, and air conditioning unit. Additionally, some properties may also include a dishwasher, microwave, and water heater," remarked another expat who made the move to Cairo, Egypt.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Cairo?
- What do I need to know before moving to Cairo?
- How do I find a place to live in Cairo?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cairo?
- What is the average cost of housing in Cairo?
- How do I meet people in Cairo?
- What should I pack when moving to Cairo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cairo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cairo?
- What is life like in Cairo?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Cairo?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Cairo?
- What is the social scene like in Cairo?
- What advice to expats in Cairo have about housing?
- What are medical services in Cairo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cairo?
- Is the cost of living in Cairo high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Cairo?
- Why do people move to Cairo?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Cairo, newcomers to Cairo would love to hear your answer to this question: