What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Maadi what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In a rental property in Maadi, you can typically expect to find essential appliances such as a refrigerator, stove, oven, and washing machine. Some properties may also include a dishwasher, microwave, air conditioning units, and water heaters. It is important to note that the inclusion of these appliances may vary depending on the specific rental property and the landlord's preferences," explained one expat living in Maadi, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Maadi?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Maadi?
- Will I be able to find a job in Maadi?
- What is life like in Maadi?
- What do expats in Maadi appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Maadi?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Maadi accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Maadi like?
- What are healthcare services like in Maadi?
- What are medical services in Maadi like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Maadi?
- What are emergency services like in Maadi?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Maadi?
- How are local medical facilities in Maadi?
- As a foreigner living in Maadi, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Maadi, newcomers to Maadi would love to hear your answer to this question: