What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Tartu what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"Rental properties in Tartu typically include a refrigerator, stove, oven, washing machine, and dishwasher. Other common appliances may include a microwave, toaster, and coffee maker. Depending on the property, some may also include a vacuum cleaner, iron, and other small appliances," remarked another expat in Tartu, Estonia.
- What should I pack when moving to Tartu?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tartu?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tartu?
- What is life like in Tartu?
- What do expats in Tartu appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tartu?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tartu accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tartu like?
- What are healthcare services like in Tartu?
- What are medical services in Tartu like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tartu?
- What are emergency services like in Tartu?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tartu?
- How are local medical facilities in Tartu?
- As a foreigner living in Tartu, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Tartu, newcomers to Tartu would love to hear your answer to this question: