What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Auckland what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"A rental property in Auckland typically includes a refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer. Other appliances such as microwaves, toasters, and kettles may also be included," commented one expat who made the move to Auckland, New Zealand.
- What should I pack when moving to Auckland?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Auckland?
- Will I be able to find a job in Auckland?
- What is life like in Auckland?
- What do expats in Auckland appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Auckland?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Auckland accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Auckland like?
- What are healthcare services like in Auckland?
- What are medical services in Auckland like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Auckland?
- What are emergency services like in Auckland?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Auckland?
- How are local medical facilities in Auckland?
- As a foreigner living in Auckland, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Auckland, newcomers to Auckland would love to hear your answer to this question: