What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Stavanger what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"Rental properties in Stavanger typically include a refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer. Additionally, some properties may include a microwave, toaster, and other small kitchen appliances," said a member in Stavanger, Norway.
- What should I pack when moving to Stavanger?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Stavanger?
- Will I be able to find a job in Stavanger?
- What is life like in Stavanger?
- What do expats in Stavanger appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Stavanger?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Stavanger accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Stavanger like?
- What are healthcare services like in Stavanger?
- What are medical services in Stavanger like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Stavanger?
- What are emergency services like in Stavanger?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Stavanger?
- How are local medical facilities in Stavanger?
- As a foreigner living in Stavanger, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Stavanger, newcomers to Stavanger would love to hear your answer to this question: