Why do people move to Olten?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Olten, they responded...
"Olten is an attractive destination for expats due to its convenient location in the heart of Switzerland. The city is well-connected to the rest of the country by rail, making it easy to explore the rest of the country. Olten also offers a high quality of life, with a low cost of living, excellent healthcare, and a safe and secure environment. The city is also home to a diverse range of cultural attractions, including museums, galleries, and theatres. Additionally, Olten is a great place to learn a new language, as it is home to a large number of international students. Finally, the city is known for its friendly and welcoming atmosphere, making it a great place for expats to settle down and make a new home," remarked another expat who made the move to Olten, Switzerland.
- What should I pack when moving to Olten?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Olten?
- Will I be able to find a job in Olten?
- What is life like in Olten?
- What do expats in Olten appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Olten?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Olten accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Olten like?
- What are healthcare services like in Olten?
- What are medical services in Olten like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Olten?
- What are emergency services like in Olten?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Olten?
- How are local medical facilities in Olten?
- As a foreigner living in Olten, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Olten?If you live in Olten, newcomers to Olten would love to hear your answer to this question: