Why do people move to Paradise Island?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Paradise Island, they responded...
"Expats are attracted to move to Paradise Island, due to its stunning natural beauty, with pristine white sand beaches and crystal-clear turquoise waters. The island offers a relaxed and laid-back lifestyle, allowing expats to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. The warm and sunny climate is another major draw, with year-round sunshine and mild temperatures. Additionally, the Bahamas has a favorable tax environment, with no income, capital gains, or inheritance taxes, making it an attractive destination for those looking to protect their wealth. The friendly and welcoming local community also makes it easy for expats to integrate and feel at home. Furthermore, Paradise Island boasts a range of luxury amenities, including world-class resorts, fine dining, and high-end shopping, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle for expats," explained one expat living in Paradise Island, Bahamas.
"I believe the majority of foreigners are here for retirement and tax shelters. Many foreigners are here in the banking sector while others are here working in tourism," said another in Paradise Island, Bahamas.
- What should I pack when moving to Paradise Island?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Paradise Island?
- Will I be able to find a job in Paradise Island?
- What is life like in Paradise Island?
- What do expats in Paradise Island appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Paradise Island?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Paradise Island accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Paradise Island like?
- What are healthcare services like in Paradise Island?
- What are medical services in Paradise Island like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Paradise Island?
- What are emergency services like in Paradise Island?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Paradise Island?
- How are local medical facilities in Paradise Island?
- As a foreigner living in Paradise Island, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Paradise Island?If you live in Paradise Island, newcomers to Paradise Island would love to hear your answer to this question: