Why do people move to Curitiba?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Curitiba, they responded...
"Curitiba is an attractive destination for expats due to its vibrant culture, excellent quality of life, and affordable cost of living. The city is known for its beautiful parks, gardens, and green spaces, making it a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Additionally, Curitiba is home to a diverse range of cultural attractions, including museums, galleries, and theaters. The city also boasts a strong economy, with a variety of job opportunities for expats. Finally, Curitiba is a safe and welcoming city, with a friendly and welcoming population. All of these factors make Curitiba an ideal destination for expats looking to start a new life in Brazil," commented one expat who made the move to Curitiba, Brazil.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Curitiba?
- What do I need to know before moving to Curitiba?
- How do I find a place to live in Curitiba?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Curitiba?
- What is the average cost of housing in Curitiba?
- How do I meet people in Curitiba?
- What should I pack when moving to Curitiba?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Curitiba?
- Will I be able to find a job in Curitiba?
- What is life like in Curitiba?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Curitiba?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Curitiba?
- What is the social scene like in Curitiba?
- What advice to expats in Curitiba have about housing?
- What are medical services in Curitiba like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Curitiba?
- Is the cost of living in Curitiba high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Curitiba?
- Why do people move to Curitiba?
Why do people move to Curitiba?If you live in Curitiba, newcomers to Curitiba would love to hear your answer to this question: