Why do people move to Managua?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Managua, they responded...
"Managua offers expats a unique and vibrant culture, with a rich history and a diverse population. The city is known for its beautiful landscapes, with lush green hills, volcanoes, and stunning beaches. The cost of living in Managua is relatively low, making it an attractive option for expats looking to stretch their budget. The city also offers a wide range of activities and attractions, from cultural events to outdoor activities. Additionally, Managua is home to a thriving expat community, providing a great opportunity to meet new people and make friends," remarked another expat in Managua, Nicaragua.
- What should I pack when moving to Managua?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Managua?
- Will I be able to find a job in Managua?
- What is life like in Managua?
- What do expats in Managua appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Managua?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Managua accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Managua like?
- What are healthcare services like in Managua?
- What are medical services in Managua like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Managua?
- What are emergency services like in Managua?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Managua?
- How are local medical facilities in Managua?
- As a foreigner living in Managua, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Managua?If you live in Managua, newcomers to Managua would love to hear your answer to this question: