Why do people move to Hannover?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Hannover, they responded...
"Hannover is an attractive destination for expats due to its vibrant culture, excellent public transportation system, and high quality of life. The city is known for its green spaces, parks, and gardens, making it a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Additionally, Hannover is home to a variety of international businesses, making it an ideal place for expats to find employment. The city also offers a wide range of educational opportunities, from universities to language schools, making it a great place to learn and grow. Finally, Hannover is known for its welcoming and friendly atmosphere, making it a great place to make new friends and build a new life," explained one expat living in Hannover, Germany.
- What should I pack when moving to Hannover?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hannover?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hannover?
- What is life like in Hannover?
- What do expats in Hannover appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Hannover?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hannover accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Hannover like?
- What are healthcare services like in Hannover?
- What are medical services in Hannover like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hannover?
- What are emergency services like in Hannover?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Hannover?
- How are local medical facilities in Hannover?
- As a foreigner living in Hannover, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Hannover?If you live in Hannover, newcomers to Hannover would love to hear your answer to this question: