Why do people move to Qingdao?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Qingdao, they responded...
"Qingdao is an attractive destination for expats due to its stunning natural beauty, vibrant culture, and excellent job opportunities. The city is home to a number of international companies, making it an ideal place for those looking to work abroad. Additionally, Qingdao boasts a low cost of living, making it an attractive option for those looking to save money. The city also offers a wide range of leisure activities, from beaches and parks to shopping and nightlife. With its stunning scenery, vibrant culture, and excellent job opportunities, Qingdao is an ideal destination for expats looking to experience a new culture and lifestyle," commented one expat who made the move to Qingdao, China.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Qingdao?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Qingdao?
- Will I be able to find a job in Qingdao?
- What is life like in Qingdao?
- What do expats in Qingdao appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Qingdao?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Qingdao accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Qingdao like?
- What are healthcare services like in Qingdao?
- What are medical services in Qingdao like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Qingdao?
- What are emergency services like in Qingdao?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Qingdao?
- How are local medical facilities in Qingdao?
- As a foreigner living in Qingdao, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Qingdao?If you live in Qingdao, newcomers to Qingdao would love to hear your answer to this question: