Why do people move to Frenaros?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Frenaros, they responded...
"Frenaros is an attractive destination for expats due to its Mediterranean climate, stunning beaches, and vibrant culture. The cost of living is relatively low compared to other European countries, making it an ideal place to settle down. The friendly locals and relaxed lifestyle make it a great place to live and work. The area is also known for its excellent healthcare system and excellent educational opportunities. With its close proximity to other European countries, it is easy to travel and explore the region," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Frenaros, Cyprus.
- What should I pack when moving to Frenaros?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Frenaros?
- Will I be able to find a job in Frenaros?
- What is life like in Frenaros?
- What do expats in Frenaros appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Frenaros?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Frenaros accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Frenaros like?
- What are healthcare services like in Frenaros?
- What are medical services in Frenaros like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Frenaros?
- What are emergency services like in Frenaros?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Frenaros?
- How are local medical facilities in Frenaros?
- As a foreigner living in Frenaros, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Frenaros?If you live in Frenaros, newcomers to Frenaros would love to hear your answer to this question: