Why do people move to Aarhus?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Aarhus, they responded...
"Aarhus is an attractive destination for expats looking for a great quality of life. The city is known for its friendly locals, excellent education opportunities, and excellent employment options. It is also renowned for its vibrant cultural scene, with plenty of galleries, museums, restaurants and cafes. Public transportation is also very accessible in Aarhus and the city is easy to navigate. Expats will also appreciate the city's beautiful parks, nearby sand dunes, beaches, and forests which provide the perfect opportunity to engage with nature. Plus, Aarhus is the second-largest city in Denmark, making it a great location to explore the rest of the country," explained one expat living in Aarhus, Denmark.
- What should I pack when moving to Aarhus?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Aarhus?
- Will I be able to find a job in Aarhus?
- What is life like in Aarhus?
- What do expats in Aarhus appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Aarhus?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Aarhus accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Aarhus like?
- What are healthcare services like in Aarhus?
- What are medical services in Aarhus like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Aarhus?
- What are emergency services like in Aarhus?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Aarhus?
- How are local medical facilities in Aarhus?
- As a foreigner living in Aarhus, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Aarhus?If you live in Aarhus, newcomers to Aarhus would love to hear your answer to this question: