Why do people move to Mumbai?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Mumbai, they responded...
"Mumbai is a vibrant and bustling city that offers a unique blend of culture, history, and modernity. It is home to some of India's most iconic landmarks, such as the Gateway of India and the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. The city also offers a wide range of job opportunities, with many multinational companies having offices in the city. Additionally, Mumbai is known for its diverse and vibrant nightlife, with a variety of bars, clubs, and restaurants to explore. The city also boasts a wide range of cultural activities, from art galleries and museums to music and theatre performances. Finally, Mumbai is a great place to live for expats, with a low cost of living and a wide range of international schools and universities," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Mumbai, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mumbai?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mumbai?
- How do I find a place to live in Mumbai?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mumbai?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mumbai?
- How do I meet people in Mumbai?
- What should I pack when moving to Mumbai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mumbai?
- What is life like in Mumbai?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mumbai?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mumbai?
- What is the social scene like in Mumbai?
- What advice to expats in Mumbai have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mumbai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mumbai?
- Is the cost of living in Mumbai high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mumbai?
- Why do people move to Mumbai?
Why do people move to Mumbai?If you live in Mumbai, newcomers to Mumbai would love to hear your answer to this question: