Why do people move to Saltillo?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Saltillo, they responded...
"Saltillo in Mexico offers expats a safe and friendly environment in which to settle. With its beautiful Spanish colonial-style architecture and modern amenities, Saltillo offers a rich and vibrant culture. The city boasts of numerous attractions, including its outdoor markets, vibrant nightlife, festivals, historical sites and abundant nature reserves. The low cost of living and good employment opportunities are further incentives that make Saltillo very attractive to expats. The city's proximity to beaches, tourist spots and other Mexican cities also make it a great destination for expats," explained one expat living in Saltillo, Mexico.
- What should I pack when moving to Saltillo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Saltillo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Saltillo?
- What is life like in Saltillo?
- What do expats in Saltillo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Saltillo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Saltillo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Saltillo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Saltillo?
- What are medical services in Saltillo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Saltillo?
- What are emergency services like in Saltillo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Saltillo?
- How are local medical facilities in Saltillo?
- As a foreigner living in Saltillo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Saltillo?If you live in Saltillo, newcomers to Saltillo would love to hear your answer to this question: